根据我的测试，这个版本的mod继续适用于基础游戏和WotC，包括Tactical Legacy Pack。
THIS IS AN OLDER VERSION OF MCM FOR ANYONE RUNNING THE BASE GAME INSTEAD OF WAR OF THE CHOSEN.
For the latest version compatible with War of the Chosen, go here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667104300
Tactical Legacy Pack update:
Based on my testing, this version of the mod continues to work for both the base game and WotC, including the Tactical Legacy Pack. If you run into issues, as always, leave a comment and I will help troubleshoot.
Nexus Link (for the equivalent version, explicitly subscribe to version 1.1.3): http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/573/
This mod (MCM) is a shared settings menu. Some mods require this mod in order for you to use the in-game configuration menus.
For full details on using this mod, troubleshooting, or even building your own mods to use this menu, visit: https://github.com/andrewgu/ModConfigMenu
- Added button to remove dependency on "ModConfigMenuLegacy" DLC. Now you can clean up the missing DLC errors. If you are getting a "missing DLC" error for "ModConfigMenuLegacy", just follow these instructions:
1. Load into the save (ignore the missing DLC warning)
2. Open the options menu, go into mod options, go into the MCM Legacy tab, and click the button to "Clean".
3. Save the game. The new save won't have the missing DLC issue.
- Added forward-compatibility for WotC to this version of the mod, so you can run it from alternative mod launcher with both versions of the game. The regular game launcher will give you a warning, but it will work. This means (for the time being) that you can uninstall the WotC version and still have MCM for WotC. That said, if you are playing primarily WotC, I recommend using the mainline version.
NOTICE FOR PEOPLE REPORTING THAT THIS MOD IS CAUSING IN-GAME PROBLEMS:
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to report issues with MCM. It obviously sucks if the options menu, of all things, is what's breaking your game, and I'd like to get these issues addressed ASAP. However, it's next to impossible for me to test every version of every mod that also uses MCM, so I need your help as well to troubleshoot issues.
If you are seeing graphical glitches or problems transitioning between Avenger/Missions, please check two very specific details for me and let me know the result in your comment:
1. If you turn off all mods except MCM, does the problem still happen?
2. Does the problem happen only after you've visited the Options screen, only after you've visited the Mod Options screen, or regardless of whether you've visited either screen?
Because of how extensively MCM interacts with other mods and how certain UI components interact, these two details will help me a lot with pinpointing the problem.