Models and materials from Skyrim ThunderBird Armor and Gold Retex version
Created based on Highpoly Nude v3.1 SmallTitsVer
Replace Ciri armor (pl119)
I use 3DS MAX 2016 to convert and skin weights.
It is recommended to use MAX to convert, because the weight of MAX is always 1, so there is no problem of BLENDER mixed weight not being 1.
There is no need to use Split-Slash Mode to make the model normal in the game.
Export FBX to BLENDER, and finally BLENDER export MOD3.
How to export FBX with correct weight in BLENDER?
1. Import mod3 choose to import skeleton- animation armature
weight - standard
2. Clear disorder weights and bones with weight 1 (Paint the weights to 0 with a brush)
3. Export FBX to 3DS MAX
4. You will find that there is very little weight left and clear it completely in MAX
How to export FBX to BLENDER in MAX?
1. In MAX select skeleton imported from BLENDER FBX and Converted model (Already skinned) ->Export FBX
2. In BLENDER FBX model replaces MHW MOD3 .
1. Import Mod3 (import skeleton-empty tree) and FBX(from MAX)
2. Add the bone name and number of the MHW model to the same as the FBX model
3. FBX model delete material ID and rename the UVW name to UV0
4. Click "limit weights to label" and "Solve repeated UVs" in MHW tool list
5. Click Ctrl select FBX model (dark orange color) and MOD3 model (light orange color) to merge (Ctrl J)
6. Delete MHW model in edit mode
7. Delete imported FBX skeleton
8. Export MOD3 and Enjoy your results !!!!!!!