我以一个简单的“ Marry Elisif”选项开始了这个mod。
现在，您可以嫁给Elisif the Fair
1.将她被谋杀的丈夫的角送到塔洛斯神社（Quest SolitudeFreeform07 Stage 200）
2.成为孤独的泰恩。 （Quest Favor252第200阶段）
3.赢得帝国内战并杀死乌尔夫里克·风暴斗篷（Quest CWSiegeObj Stage> = 9000）
1. Elisif说话时嘴唇不动（Lip Files）...是的，我知道这一点。由于某些原因，当我尝试制作这些文件时，Creation Kit软件崩溃。我不知道为什么，但是我没有放弃。如果您有想法，请给我留言：)
如果您在Elisif躺在床旁时与她交谈，您将获得“依time时间”选项。当我为Elisif的卧室依sn时间制作声音文件时，她的几个回复比我想象的要色情得多。它不脏，只是有些ing吟和沉重的呼吸，但是比我想要的G级更色情。因为我知道有些父母让他们的孩子玩这个游戏。 （由于这个原因，我已经亲自关闭了Blood，Gore和Nudity），这也是为什么我关闭了上述2个声音文件的原因。如果要重新打开Elisif的Adult Sounds，只需开始游戏，然后按〜即可获得控制台并键入：
SetStage ElisifAdultSounds 69
Fuz Ro D’oh（（如果我弄乱了语音文件，您将不会错过任何静默对话）
Drengin的Blue Palace Terrace-对Blue Palace及其背后的区域进行了大修。
亲爱的日记-我的《 Quest Journal》图片中显示的SkyUI界面
Notices and Warnings
This mod just improves Weddings and makes Elisif a new wife option. Yes you can still marry other people instead.
Lip Files are not working. My software crashes when I try to make them, so Elisif's mouth won't move when she talks. I'm trying to figure it out.
This mod massively changes the standard wedding system. Other wedding mods will probably not work with it.
All weddings are now in Solitude. If you want to get married in Riften, this mod is NOT for you.
Please post screen shots of your favorite Wedding moments. I've had random guests show up like miners, a daedra, a dog, and a even a ghost.
Complete Wedding System Overhaul - In Solitude
I started this mod as a simple "Marry Elisif" option.
Then I wanted to give her some dialog.
Then I realized she would never re-marry until her husband's killer is brought to justice.
Then I realized that as the Jarl of Solitude, that the Temple of the Divines was the ONLY place she she should get married. Bye bye Riften!
Then I realized that the base Wedding system is lame. A couple people show up, and you don't get to choose who.
Then I realized that I had created a LOT of work for myself :)
I kept at it until I had all of these things working (more or less)
So here you have a mod that replaces the current wedding system with a new one that lets you invite guests.
The standard system invites 3 random guests for you and 3 for your spouse. That is still true. .
But now, you can invite 6 MORE people of your choice. Just talk to them and invite them to come.
Instructions to get married with an eligible NPC are mostly the same as the Vanilla system with a few changes.
1. Talk to the new NPC Father Tully at the Temple of the Divines in Solitude. He lives and works at the temple but spends mornings at the markets shopping for food and supplies. Father Tully will tell you about marriage in Skyrim. This talk STARTS THE MARRIAGE QUEST so don't skip it.
2. Buy an Amulet of Mara. Father Tully sells them for 200. You may find them around Skrim as well.
3. Wear the Amulet of Mara when you talk to the person you want to marry. If they are eligible and if they like you, they will say yes.
4. Invite your guests. Go around and talk to people you want to invite. Remember only 6 people MAX can come when invited. If you invite more than 6, then your guests will be randomly selected from the list of people you invited. For unknown reasons, some people you invite just don't show up. You can always choose to reload and try again or invite different people.
5. Go back to Father Tully and tell him you are ready. He will start setting up the wedding and let you know when things are done.
6. The next day...any time during that day...go back to the Temple of the Divines. As you approach the front of the room the wedding will start. From this point on, things are pretty much the same as vanilla.
7. If you're getting married to Elisif, she is a unique case. She can't move in with you since she has duties as Jarl. She will return to her Palace and meet you there. Before you can sleep in her bed, you'll have to talk to her inside her room about getting snuggly before bed. I kept it PG but you know what it's really about.
8. Talk to Elisif on different days. She may have something new to say.
Now you can Marry Elisif the Fair
Let's face it, her husband was murdered and her nation is divided by Civil War. She's not having a good year.
To marry Elisif you need to complete 3 quests.
1. Take her murdered husband's horn to the Talos Shrine (Quest SolitudeFreeform07 Stage 200)
2. Become Thane of Solitude. (Quest Favor252 Stage 200)
3. Win the Civil War for the Imperials and kill Ulfric Stormcloak (Quest CWSiegeObj Stage>=9000)
With the man who killed her husband dead, she can finally move on with her life...and marry YOU.
No she can't move to you house.
Yes you can sleep in her bed and role play living in the Palace.
No the kids can't move in (Yet...but I may get to that later) I just have them live in Proudspire for now.
Future Plans and Wish List
This is only version 0.9 of this mod so there are a LOT of things I want to improve. Since these things will take a long time, I wanted to get the mod out and in your hands once I got the basic functions working. I'm counting on you to help me with ideas and bug fixes.
1. Elisif's mouth doesn't move when she talks (Lip Files)...YES I know about this. For some reason my Creation Kit software crashes when I try to make make these files. I don't know why, but I haven't given up. If you have ideas, drop me a note :)
2. I want to move the adopted kids into the Palace. Maybe with a new room. You'll see a door I put on the 2nd floor of the Palace that I might expand later.
3. I want to add QUESTS given by Elisif. I have a few ideas already.
4. HIGH QUEEN. Yes one of my quest ideas is to work on getting her confirmed as High Queen. Not easy since all of the Vanilla game is built otherwise. But maybe I can do enough to roll play it and call it close enough.
5. I want to try this with Amorous Adventures. I just haven't had a chance to do it yet. Not sure if it works or not.
Erotic Sounds (shhh it's a secret)
If you talk to Elisif when she is near her bed, you will get an option for "Snuggle time". When I was making the sound files for Elisif's bedroom snuggle time, a couple of her replies came out more erotic than I thought they would. It's not dirty, just some moaning and heavy breathing, but more erotic than I wanted for a G rating...because I know some parents let their young kids play this game. (I have personally turned off Blood, Gore, and Nudity already for this reason) That's also why I turned off the 2 sounds files in question. If you want to turn Elisif's Adult Sounds back on, just start your game then hit ~ to get the console and type:
SetStage ElisifAdultSounds 69
Then hit ~ again to close the console.
Boombabyboom! You're ready for snuggle time :)
FAQ: Snuggle time resets and can be selected again every 20-30 seconds while near the bed.
Fuz Ro D’oh (so you don't miss any silent dialog if I messed up the voice files)
You'll also need all the standard issue DLCs and major fixes of course
Recommended Mods (Solitude and Elisif related)
Solitude Temple Frescoes - shown in pictures above. Beautiful paintings behind each shrine.
Ella's Queen Elisif Replacer - A very well done version of Elisif. Great work Ella!
Drengin's Blue Palace Terrace - An amazing overhaul of the Blue Palace and the area behind it.
Enhanced Solitude SSE - Gives Solitude some fantastic updates
Patches for Solitude and Blue Palace mods - To make my favorite Solitude mods work together
Noble Skyrim - Gives Solitude some nice looking textures that I use here
Open Civil War - Makes the Civil War quest less buggy and more fun
Opulent Outfits - For the improved robes worn by Father Tully
Dear Diary - For the SkyUI interface shown in my Quest Journal picture
Getting a Divorce (If you've already gotten married)
If you are playing an existing game where you are already married, and want to try this mod anyway, do so at your own risk. This can possibly screw up your relationships. But then again, divorces are always messy right?
So here are instructions for how to console your way out of an existing marriage so you can re-marry. This may not be the right or best way to do this, but as far as I know it should work:
Start the game and go next to the person to divorce.
Hit ~ to open console
Click your mouse on the target to divorce (their hex code should appear)
type the following into the console:
Then hit ~ to resume your game.
That's about it for now. Follow along for updates. Leave comments for what you think. Post screenshots of your wedding. Thanks and have fun!