论文：根据TMPhoenix的“ Hearthfire多次采用” mod，将基本采用和配偶支持添加到Rayek的自定义播放器主页“ Rayek's End”中。在对Rayek的End进行必要的添加以增加收养和配偶支持的基本功能的同时，将对基本Mod进行尽可能少的更改，并且任何添加必须与原始Rayek的End中已确立的美学和叙事无缝融合。
Thank you to Rayek for Permission to upload this addition to his wonderful Player Home. This mod may be removed at any time per their request.
Rayek's End - SSE - Overwrite ESP
Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Use "Bless Home Spell" while located in interior cell of Rayek's End to activate Adoption and Spouse support
NOTE: THIS ESP WAS CREATED USING THE (LIGHT) VERSION OF RAYEK'S END. INTERIOR WILL BE WELL LIT. DARK AND MEDIUM OPTIONS MAY BE ADDED IF REQUESTED
In Rayek's Journal, the creator of the house states that he intends for the house to be used by The Dragondborn and ALL of their companions. Now, Rayek's vision of the Dovahkiin living in peaceful seclusion with his or her family can be fully realized.
Thesis: Add Basic Adoption and Spouse Support to the Custom Player Home "Rayek's End" by Rayek in accordance with the mod "Hearthfire multiple adoptions" by TMPhoenix. While making the necessary additions to Rayek's End in order to add basic functionality for Adoption and Spouse Support, as little as possible will be changed from the base mod and any additions must fit seamlessly within the established aesthetic and narrative present in the original Rayek's End.
Rayek's End will now be recognized as a suitable home for a family by the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions mod by TMPhoenix, with the minimum two beds and two child chests included.
Full Support for up to two children, with light support of up to six children (more then two children will cause them to fight for beds)
Idles and necessary markers have been added for adopted children throughout the interior and exterior
Main Bed has been altered to allow for use by spouse (see Current Issues)
One Training Dummy Added in the Garden Pond.
Missing Feautures: Currently, Hide and Seek as well as Tag cannot be played with adopted children. This is due to the lack of exterior space surrounding the Player Home. Asking your kids to play with you will cause them to ignore you and continue with their current task. Ideas on how these games could be implemented are welcome.
Full List of Changes
2 Beds added belonging to AdoptionChild Faction
2 Chests Belonging to AdoptionChild Faction, each located underneath a bed
1 Wooden Sword underneath bed in Main Room
2 Extra nightstands near beds with various objects placed onto them
2 Children's Books - one placed on each nightstand
1 Chair for Dining Table
1 Practice Dummy in garden pond
Various Idle Markers around the House, along with three idles (two child specific, one universal) in the Exterior.
A Wilderness Cell has been attached to Rayek's End Exterior and had Keywords changed in Accordance with the Multiple Hearthfire Adoptions Guide.
Clutter Items near shed in Garden have been moved to create a secluded space for the second Child Bed
Bedroll along with activatable basket. Basket has been replaced with duplicated apple basket
- Reason: Redundant with new bed placement
Steps removed from Main Bed
- Reason: Easier navmeshing for AI trying to enter Main bed from left side thanks to tight space created by new Child bed.
- Reason: No matter where it was moved in the CK, its existence would cause the child's bed located in the shed to move to an undesirable position. Deleting object fixed Bed placement. Could not find another solution - tried for ages. Think it has something to do with activators, which I know little about. Would love to add it back in if possible.
Nav Edits to space around child beds
Nav Edits around Main bed to accommodate spouse trying to reach bed - Note: Even though there are current issues with getting the spouse to use the Main Bed, it appears that pathing is not the issue. When commanded from multiple areas around the Rayek Cell Interior, followers will properly navigate to and make use of the bed.
Nav Edits around Practice Dummy in garden pond
Nav Edits to bench near fire-pit in main bedroom - Though not necessary for Adoption and Spouse Support, I found NPC's would get stuck on this bench consistently. After Edits, NPC's no longer get stuck, so I decided to leave it in
Nav Edits to Dining table to accommodate second chair.
- No support for Adopted Child games, Tag, Hide and Seek cannot be properly played by adopted children. There is simply not enough room in the exterior cell for these games to be played in the exterior cell. Asking to play one of these games will cause the command to immediately cancel, and the child will continue doing with their current task. Thus, this is less of an issue and more of an incomplete feature.
Theory 1: Possibly, these games could be moved to the exterior space of Riverwood. However, I don't know if sandbox markers will work that far away from a player house. Since it would require edits to a location outside of the original scope of Rayek's End, I did not attempt this.
Theory 2: I have never seen or heard of this working, but maybe the children's games could be made to work inside of the interior cell - tag in the initial cavern, maybe, and hide and seek throughout the house. Might be worth a try at some point. Avoided for now because Sheogorath's Wrath strikes most frequently when attempting the unknown.
- Spouse will not use bed. In multiple tests on clean saves - with both heavily modded and vanilla setups - spouse will properly utilize the bed after the first day of moving in, but thereafter will never use the bed again. I have triple checked the keywords and reference markers. No idea what the problem is. This just means that spouse will never go to bed - they will continue sand-boxing 24/7 and otherwise act normally. If a solution to the Main bed is not found, simply adding an un-owned bed anywhere in the House will fix this, which I might do if I can think of a good place to put it. The spouse will automatically find an un-owned bed to sleep in if the main bed is unavailable. Additionally, if spouse is a follower, player can just ask them to sleep on the bed and they will manage it properly.
- Dangerous River. While sand-boxing in the exterior, children and spouse should not fall into water on their own. However, if pushed by an object, whether it's the player or another npc, the child can be thrown into the river, where they will follow the current into the dark unknown. It is also possible for a nearby enemy npc to cause the children to begin fleeing, whereby they could easily fling themselves into the cold embrace of the eternal deep. Children and spouse should respawn in house if player reloads cell. However, the custom adopted child mod I used (Maxine) did not respawn properly, and remained stuck near the riverbed some distance away from Rayek's End. Thankfully, a child or spouse carried away by the river who is not respawning properly can just be consoled back into the Rayek Interior, where they will continue properly. Alternatively, if the child or spouse is a follower, or forced to become a follower using a follower mod such as EFF or NFF, they can be teleported along with the player back to their proper location. I do not think this is necessarily an issue that can be fixed thanks to the nature of the house exterior being in such close proximity to the river, but I think it important to mention nonetheless. Final Notes: This ESP has been tested on both a heavily modded as well as vanilla setup (Alternate Start, Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions, SSE Engine Fixes, Address Library, and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul) with zero crashes or major malfunctions. That said, if you find any issues with this plugin, do not hesitate to inform me what I could change or do in a better/more efficient way. Better yet, make the change yourself and send it me. I am a novice modder and I am still learning the CK and SSEedit, so I am more than open to suggestions.
Hope you enjoy
Mods Seen in Pictures:
Maxine - Zombie Follower and Adoptable - Zombie Girl with Red Eyes
RS Children Overhaul - Boy with bandanna
Bijin Wives - Ysolda