注意：MOD没有资产。如果图片与香草的外观不同是因为我正在使用其他模组，那就是Noble Skyrim，所有Gamwich纹理，ElSopa Small Compilation Pack的枕头，发光度和Embers HD。
There's no lack of Breezehome mods, I know, and yet I had to make my own. I designed it for my personal use first and foremost, but why not share it with the community just in case anyone likes it? So here you are - a few subtle edits to the vanilla home, that keep close to the original feel of Breezehome as a simple starter home.
What I edited:
- All beds have been changed from Common to Upperclass - still rather simple, but it doesn't involve hay
- When you buy the children's bed, the Alchemy bench is moved upstairs - it's a perfectly fine crafting bench, why would you throw it away?
- Oven, butter churn and mead barrel from Hearthfire have been added to the kitchen
- A few containers have been added
- Upstairs you'll find a small cot, so you can have a guest without kicking out Lydia
All changes have been included in the vanilla upgrades, so you have to buy all decorations like normal.
NB: the mod is asset-free. If the pictures look different from vanilla is because of other mods I'm using, that is to say Noble Skyrim, all Gamwich textures, pillows from ElSopa Small Compilation Pack, Luminosity and Embers HD.