If you know me, I love making food mods. I don't know why. But "The Magic of Food & Drink" has been an ongoing project (well on and off again) for a pretty long time really, especially if you followed me back on Legendary Skyrim. There are times though when your ideas seem to mesh with those of other Authors. When I had found Alchemy Potions and Food Adjustments, I knew this was how I would have done things if I were to make an Alchemy Overhaul. So props to skepmanmods.
So what does MOFADreborn do?
1) Well first, I've added new alchemy ingredients and food items to found on some of the other creatures in Skyrim.
2) I have diversified the food effects that were started upon in APFA. No more just 5/15/20% boost. Foods can range anywhere from 3 to 12% in range, and maybe more. More food effects are now possible. An example would be that Milk, has a chance to cure poisons. Apple Dumplings, boost your Restoration Skill.
3) New food Recipes! Like Seared Beart Meat, or Seared Wolf Ribs. Some recipes which were missing cooking options, like Seared Rat Mat.
4) Almost all food ingredients have a use. Carrots have been incorporated into different recipes. Salt's been removed as a necessity from some ingredients as well. Frost Miriam and those other household hanging plants have a use in your cooking.
4) All foods have been organized into different categories in your UI and renamed to be easier to find. It took me a while, to categorize the drinks especially I had to research how they were made in the Lore to find an appropriate placement.
5) All new foods and foods introduced from Hearthfire have been incorporated into the food lists at Inns.