</ s> </ s> </ s>
</ s> </ s> </ s>
在您阅读完《 The Bannered Mare》之前，您不会找到黑暗精灵。
This is my personal conversion for SSE of Kraeten's great modification Grayhill Keep, which i want to share with you.
All credits are going to the original author of this mod Kraeten
Once belonging to a great nord warrior, the Grayhill Keep has a proud history. It fell into disrepair however when a fearsome beast drove its
owners into exile and worse. It is said the beast still dwells nearby,
stubbornly holding onto its prize. The Keep is located a little ways
east of Rorikstead, just check your map!
Ever wanted a fortified player abode that wasn't some kind of colossal stronghold? Perhaps with a more casual and friendly atmosphere?
Maybe with some guard/follower NPC's too? Oh, and a lore friendly way
of acquiring said player abode? Well you've found it! In addition to the
aforementioned features you'll also find that this is an abode that
when you purchase it, the very textures themselves change to reflect the
restoration work! I'm setting something of a precedent by making the
before and after versions of the Keep so dramatic, and I hope you'll
appreciate the time it took to accomplish this feat.
1. Every crafting station short of armor bench and smelter.
2. Four companions/guards and a bard.
3. Moderate storage including bookcase display.
4. Two weapon racks and one mannequin.
5. NPC's have a custom coloured guard uniform, and there's a custom colored outfit for the player.
6. You can brace the main gate so it can't be opened from the outside.
7. Cleaned up Imperial textures. (Consider these textures a modder's resource. Feel free to use these in your own mod
Q. The Main gate is locked!
A. The boss outside has the key.
Q. I've entered the Keep, now what?
A. There's a Journal in the Master Bedroom. Read it, and you will see
there's a dark elf mentioned. A dark elf who happens to be around when
he's needed. That's a wink and a nod that a script has been employed.
You won't find the dark elf at the Bannered Mare until you've read the
Q. I bought the Deed, but the Keep doesn't look any different!
A. Make sure to actually READ the deed. That's how the script fires that changes the Keep's appearance.