会员登录

自动登录   |    忘记密码 新会员注册

LAA-轻量级增强射箭SSE

作者:Lily
发布:PrinceMX
发布日期:2020-01-23 21:09:00
更新时间:2020-01-23 21:09:00
头像
1438
677 人收藏
2825 次下载
8014 次浏览
2.0
上古卷轴5:重置版
本地下载 高速下载 需要优先下载下载器,50%提速

背景:


我最初启动此Mod的原因是我讨厌“强力射击”,如果您想进入“快速射击”,那该死的50%的交错能力必须选择,它对我来说简直是毁了整个技能树。


这一切的主要后果;是因为Power Shot这么早就无法使用,所以立即变得异常强大;但要对此有所弥补;其他功能较早可用,现在您甚至可以在Power Shot中达到60%的触发几率;如果您想走那么远;尽管对技能的要求比以前要高得多,并且需要更多的升级投资来实现其公然的超能力。


Power Shot是催化剂;但是从一个小的mod开始,它很快就变成了对整棵树本身进行深思熟虑的大修。

一晚后,结果就来了。




所有这一切的一个小额外好处是,我设法使该星座看起来不像毕加索的香蕉压榨画,而更像是真正的弓箭。


无论如何,这是您想知道的:



键;

# = Perk的“排名”数字

[#] =技能等级解锁要求

黑色=从香草不变

红色=新

橙色=已修改

** =技能已移动位置(交叉参考照片)

灰色=额外注释


透支

1. [0]弓造成的伤害提高20%。

2. [20]弓造成的伤害提高40%。

3. [40]弓造成的伤害增加60%。

4. [60]弓造成的伤害增加80%

5. [80]弓造成的伤害额外提高100%。

6. [100]弓造成的伤害提高120%。


暴击(要求透支1.)

1. [25]暴击有10%几率造成额外伤害。低于[30]

2. [50]暴击的几率15%,造成的暴击率提高25%。低于[60]

3. [75]暴击的几率20%,造成的暴击率提高50%。低于[90]

4. [100]暴击的几率25%,造成的暴击率提高75%。


猎人的纪律(要求关键射击1。)

1. [50]从尸体中恢复两倍的箭矢。

2. [100]从尸体中恢复出三倍的箭矢。


考虑过上下左右的振兴位置交换,但保留为Vanilla。

它微不足道,我正尽力避免超出我的承受范围。


游侠(要求猎人的纪律1。)

1. [60]能够用拉弓更快地移动。


快速射击**(要求透支1.)

1. [25]可以更快地拉弓15%。

2. [50]可以更快地拉弓30%。低于[70]

3. [75]可以更快地拉弓45%。

4. [100]可以更快地拉弓60%。



鹰眼**(要求快速射击1.)

1. [30]对准目标同时按Block会放大您的视图。

2. [60]如果蹲下,则在瞄准时按Block可以进一步放大视图。

详细地; “没有鹰眼”的值为0,使用“鹰眼”的值为0.6,而“鹰眼等级”为2的值为1。我发现值大于1的任何内容都无法实现额外的缩放。

可以一分为二;一为0.8,一为1.0。但是,恕我直言,这样做并不值得增加投资。


稳定的手。 (要求鹰眼1。)

1. [40]用弓箭放大可将时间降低25%。

2. [50]弓形放大可将时间降低50%。

我涉足了这项技能的75%和66%的增加,但最终它感觉很有害。

它不仅减慢了时间,而且还降低了您的灵敏度,再乘以鹰眼变焦,几乎变得毫无反应。

如果您希望更慢,我只建议在顶部使用慢时间喊叫。


专注[新技能](要求,鹰眼1.)

1. [50]缩放时耐力消耗降低25%。

2. [75]变焦时减少50%的耐力消耗。


强力射击**(要求鹰眼1.)

1. [60]除了最大的对手,箭矢错开了20%的时间。

2. [75]除了最大的对手以外,箭矢错开了所有对手40%的时间。从[60]上升,而错开几率从50%下降。

3. [90]除了最大的对手以外,箭矢错开了所有对手60%的时间。


靶心

1. [100]麻痹目标的几率10%,持续10秒。 (要求游侠或强力射击1。)

我更改了描述以告诉您Bullseye的使用期限。但持续时间与香草无异。



兼容性:



除非您有另一个可以改变射箭技能的mod,否则它应该与所有东西兼容。

我个人使用了很多mod,并且没有任何问题。

如果您确实有另一个修改技能树的mod,那么我相信最后装载的哪个mod都会存在于您的游戏文件中。

我不使用SkyRe或Requiem,因此用户需要对此进行验证。

当使用mod“ Scoped Bows”时,请勿安装随附的可选“ Eagle Eye Tweak”!


安装建议:



我建议您保存游戏,然后使用console命令删除所有当前的Archery特权

player.removeperk TypePerkIdHere

(这不是必需的,但否则,您将有很多讨厌的烦恼。)

这是特权ID的完整列表(使用Ctrl + F查找每个特权然后将其删除。)

或在游戏机中键入

帮助“强力射击”

举个例子; 它会为您提供任何带有“强力射击”字样的ID; 在列表中查找左侧以“ Perk”开头的那些,然后以一串0000开始的是Vanilla perk ID。 然后,用相对相同的方法,给自己返还与我的新员工去除的相同数量的津贴; 而不是使用命令;

player.addperk TypePerkIdHere

——————————————————————----_

Background:

I originally started this Mod because I hated “Power Shot", that damn 50% stagger ability that you HAD to pick if you wanted to get to "Quick Shot" and it just kinda ruined the whole skill tree for me.

The main consequence of all this; is that Power Shot isn't available so early on & so instantly insanely powerful; but to somewhat make up for this; other abilities are available earlier & you can now even reach up to 60% proc chance on Power Shot; if you want to take it that far; albeit at a much higher skill requirement than before and more level up investments needed to achieve it's blatant overpoweredness.

Power Shot was the catalyst; but what started as a small mod quickly dominoed into a more thought-out overhaul of the entire tree itself.
One night later and here is the result;





A small extra bonus to all this, is that I managed to make the constellation look less like a Picasso painting of a squashed banana and more like an actual Bow & Arrow.

Anyway, here’s what you want to know:



Key;
#. = Perk's 'Rank' Number
[#] = Skill Level  Unlock Requirement
Black = Unchanged from Vanilla
Red = New
Orange = Modified
** = Skill Has Moved Position (Cross reference photos)
Grey = Extra Notes

Overdraw
1.  [0]    Bows do 20% more damage.
2.  [20]  Bows do 40% more damage.
3.  [40]  Bows do 60% more damage.
4.  [60]  Bows do 80% more damage
5.  [80]  Bows do 100% more damage.
6.  [100] Bows do 120% more damage.

Critical Shot   (Reqs. Overdraw 1.)
1. [25]  10% chance of a critical hit that does extra damage. Down from [30]
2.  [50] 15% chance of a critical hit that does 25% more critical damage. Down from [60]
3.  [75]  20% chance of a critical hit that does 50% more critical damage. Down from [90]
4.  [100] 25% chance of a critical hit that does 75% more critical damage.

Hunter's Discipline  (Reqs Critical Shot 1.)
1.  [50]  Recover twice as many arrows from dead bodies.
2.  [100] Recover three times as many arrows from dead bodies.

Thought about swapping the above and below's perk positions around, but left as Vanilla.
Its minuscule, and I’m trying to refrain from upsetting more than I have to.

Ranger (Reqs. Hunter's Discipline 1.)
1.  [60] Able to move faster with a drawn bow.

Quick Shot**  (Reqs. Overdraw 1.)
1.  [25]  Can draw a bow 15% faster. 
2.  [50]  Can draw a bow 30% faster. Down from [70]
3.  [75]  Can draw a bow 45% faster.
4.  [100]  Can draw a bow 60% faster.


Eagle Eye**  (Reqs. Quick Shot 1.)
1. [30]  Pressing Block while aiming will zoom in your view.
2.  [60]  Pressing Block while aiming will further zoom in your view, if Crouched.
In detail; No Eagle Eye has a value of 0, using Eagle Eye sets a value of 0.6 & my Eagle Eye Rank Two sets a value of 1. Anything over the value of 1 I found does nothing for extra zoom.
Could split into two; one for 0.8 and one for 1.0. But imho it doesn't feel justifiably worth a level up investment, to warrant doing this.

Steady Hand.   (Reqs. Eagle Eye 1.)
1.  [40]  Zooming in with a bow slows time by 25%. 
2.  [50]  Zooming in with a bow slows time by 50%.
I dabbled with 75% & 66% additions to this skill but ultimately it just felt detrimental . 
Not only does it slow time but also your sensitivity, further multiplied by Eagle Eyes zoom and it becomes almost unresponsive.
I would just recommend using slow time shout on-top, if you want more slow.

Tempered Focus  [New Skill] (Reqs, Eagle Eye 1.)
1.  [50]  25% Less stamina consumption while zoomed. 
2.  [75]  50% Less stamina consumption while zoomed.

Power Shot** (Reqs. Eagle Eye 1.)
1. [60] Arrows stagger all but the largest opponents 20% of the time.
2. [75] Arrows stagger all but the largest opponents 40% of the time. Up from [60] while stagger chance is down from 50%.
3. [90] Arrows stagger all but the largest opponents 60% of the time.

Bullseye
1.  [100]  15% chance of paralysing the target for 10 seconds. (Reqs. Ranger or  Power Shot 1.)
I altered the description to tell you how long Bullseye lasts; but the duration is unchanged from vanilla.


Compatibility:



It should be compatible with everything unless you have another mod that changes the Archery skill.
I personally use a lot of mods and haven't had any issues.
If you do have another mod that changes the skill tree, whichever mod loads last I believe will be in your game file. 
I do not use SkyRe or Requiem so this will need to be verified by you the users.
When using the mod "Scoped Bows" don't  install the optional "Eagle Eye Tweak" that comes with!  

Installing Recommendations:



I recommend you save your game, then remove all your current Archery perks, using the console command 
player.removeperk TypePerkIdHere(This isn't necessary but you will have a lot of higgledy piggledy perks otherwise.)

Here is an entire list of perk id's (Use Ctrl+F to find each perk and then remove.)
Or in the game console type 
help "Power Shot"As an example; it will give you the id for anything with the words 'Power Shot'; look for the ones in the list starting with "Perk" on the left and then the one that starts with a bunch of 0000's are the Vanilla perk ID's. Then afterwards giving yourself back the same number of perks you removed with my new one's using the relatively same method; instead using the command;player.addperk TypePerkIdHere


原贴地址
1.版本号: 2.0   更新时间: 2020-01-23 21:12:34

选择快速回复类型:
  • 感谢
  • 支持
  • 疑问
  • 卖萌
  • 关心
  • 傲娇
评论


    作者精品
    logo

    LAA-轻量级增强射箭SSE


    Mod大小:1.93KB
    上传时间:2020-01-23 21:09:01

    Mod简介:

    暂无更多介绍


    选择快速回复类型:
    • 感谢
    • 支持
    • 疑问
    • 卖萌
    • 关心
    • 傲娇
    回复

    closeAD