会员登录

自动登录   |    忘记密码 新会员注册

土匪突袭SSE

作者:Paul
发布:PrinceMX
发布日期:2020-01-22 02:12:24
更新时间:2020-01-22 02:12:24
头像
1627
734 人收藏
3092 次下载
9152 次浏览
1.0
上古卷轴5:重置版
本地下载 高速下载 需要优先下载下载器,50%提速

这是由大卫·布拉瑟(David Brasher)于2012年推出的mod“ Bandit Raid”模组的更恰当移植。几年前,他停止了Skyrim的改装,却允许以后修改他的mods的任何使用,因此我适当地将它移植到SSE上。



首先,此mod将执行与原始mod相同的操作。随机的土匪突袭将在每个九个堡垒的首都进行。袭击将不在城墙内进行,而是在城门外进行,可以将其视为“郊区”,除了没有城墙的城市,如莫特尔和黎明星。




但是,我很少进行调整。


1.土匪比原始的mod强。不疯狂只是给他们额外的健康和耐力。突击队的最大人数也增加到17名土匪。


2.我减少了魔术师匪徒的magicka池,以平衡一切。



3.进行了两种不同类型的突袭。一个是全面突袭,将与其中的17人一起进行全力强盗突袭。另一个是7至10名土匪的小型突袭。


全面袭击将有4%的机会发生,而较小的袭击将有6%的机会发生。发生袭击的总可能性为10%。




4.我还让土匪在距玩家一定距离的地方产卵。我确认这是可行的,但将来可能需要进行一些调整。

——————————————————————
This is more proper porting of mod "Bandit Raid" which came out at 2012 by David Brasher. He stopped Skyrim modding several years ago but instead gave out permission to any future usage of his mods including modifying so I ported it for SSE properly with some extra .


First, this mod will do the same thing like original mod does. Random bandit raids will take place at each nine holds' capitals. The raid will take place not inside city walls but outside city gate, areas which can be considered as 'outskirts', except the city without walls like Morthal and Dawnstar. 



However, I made few adjustments.

1. Bandits are stronger then original mod. Not crazy. Just giving them extra health and stamina. Also enlarged max size of raiding party to 17 bandits.

2. I reduced magicka pool for magician bandit to balance things out.


3. Made two different types of raids. One is full raid which will take place with full strength bandit raiding party of 17 of them. The other is smaller raids with 7 to 10 bandits.

Full scale raid will happen with 4% chance while smaller raids will happen with 6% chances. Total possibility of raiding to take place is 10%.



4. I also made bandits to spawn with some distances from player. I confirmed this to be working but might need some adjustment in the future.

原贴地址
1.版本号: 1.0   更新时间: 2020-01-22 02:15:51

选择快速回复类型:
  • 感谢
  • 支持
  • 疑问
  • 卖萌
  • 关心
  • 傲娇
评论


    作者精品
    logo

    土匪突袭SSE


    Mod大小:1.08MB
    上传时间:2020-01-22 02:12:24

    Mod简介:

    暂无更多介绍


    选择快速回复类型:
    • 感谢
    • 支持
    • 疑问
    • 卖萌
    • 关心
    • 傲娇
    回复

    closeAD