Cuter Handler face and hair models. Optional textures. For post-Iceborne.
I decided to upload this as a separate file, primarily for visibility, and less confusion. It's also a little different, because it doesn't have the eye color change, and I've changed the file setup a little.
Thanks to Elisweetcakes and Huntersunited for the workaround. I hadn't tried to fix it because I thought all mods were broken, and I was busy playing the game.
- Thanks to Cataryst paying for it, added support for Kokoto Gal's costume and possibly other outfits.
- Fixed hair physics for the Winter Coat outfit.
- Accidentally used the wrong face model for the new outfits. Fixed now. Sorry about that.
- Updated the textures. Not sure if they are necessary. The game may be loading the texture from the parent folder.
- Fixed neck clipping for Kokoto outfit.
- WARNING: You MUST remove the old version's files and folders, because some of the old version mod files cause problems in Iceborne.
- The old version doesn't work properly because Capcom changed how MRL3 and some other files work, and encrypted the archives so we can't compare.
- Supports base outfit and Iceborne outfit. Some alternate costumes are supported, but none have been tested.
- See the old version for more info.
Unzip the archive (with folders) into Steam\Steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\
If you want to revert to the original, simply delete the mod files in these folders: