Fighting Melee with Dragons and Mammoths Will Never Be The Same!
Large beasts will now impose more realistic power attacks against their opponents. Dragon ground wing attacks can send opponents into the air. Mammoths' forward and standing power attacks can do the same making them far more dangerous to attack up close hand-to-hand.
The concept for this mod started when reviewing the concept art for Skyrim. Noticing one particular image of a dragon's ground attack sending opponents up into the air with a powerful force. It always did seem strange that the player in game could be hit by a large enemy and only stagger or stand still. This mod adds more realistic physics to these types of power attacks.
- You can now block some Mammoths and Dragons blows via shield (This was highly requested by the community)
- Dwarven Centurion rush attack will impose realistic blows
- Mammoths won't 100% knock you back with every blow causing an inescapable loop
- This will effect NPC's as well
- Compatibility with Dragonborn DLC has been added
Realistic Impacts Featured On MxR Mods
This review is based off an early beta version.
Featured also on LunarGaming
Other Skyrim Mods by this Author:
Keep In Touch!
Youtube Channel | Twitter