2.由Bergzore运行Sprint and Jump（机车已大量使用了此mod的资产）
5. YY Anim Replacer-yukl的Zweihander（是的，我不能包括这个！）
7. 5poiler的单手动画（这更多是关于您的品味和所要塑造的角色，但请查看此1H Power Attack真棒！）
另外，我在玩香草动画时发现了一些非常有趣的效果。因此，还包括一个名为“ Bow Anims”的文件夹。我认为它们看起来比默认值自然一些。
将meshes文件夹解压缩到Skyrim Special Edition Data文件夹。
3.对于单手武器，请勿为XPMSSE Skeleton安装“背剑”或“ SOB”选件。此处使用的动画是用于放置在皮带上的剑的。如果获得许可，这里也可能包含“后背剑”版本。
Its been quite some time now since the Special Edition of Skyrim has been up and running, and by all means it's truly 'Special' in the Graphical sense. But don't you just get bored by the Potato of a character you see strutting around on that screen of yours? Didn't your character used to be really epic earlier? Back when he/she was actually Worthy of being called DOVAHKIIN! Fret not young ones, you are not alone and your prayers have been answered by the Nine Divines!
AESTHETIC ANIMATION SUITES
Your one stop solution for bringing back the glory of your Dovahkiin!
Give your Dragonborn the moves that make him truly worthy of that name.
Let your Hero behave like a Hero!
If you are anything like me, then you loath the fact that in the Special Edition you don't have access to SKSE, SkyUI, MCM or the likes. I mean they used to be and still are the bread and butter of our "Modded Adventures"! But hey, the Devs are working their asses off to give their adoring audience what it wants. So while we wait for their official release (since the current version is still a "modders only alpha"), let's at least spruce up our Dovahkiins to simply ooze confidence! Make our Revered Dragonborns behave like the high and mighty beings they are! Let's face it, the Dragonborn does seem to lack confidence in his abilities (inferred from their "oh-so-vanilla" stances). For example, the mighty Dragonborn shouldn't hold a mere Greatsword with two hands! He could put that left hand to use for stroking his hair for example.
What is your point?
In this release I aim to scour the Nexus to find the best animation mods that exist and bring them together in a symbiosis like no other. Each mod has been hand-picked, ripped apart (I do not mean altering any of your files respected modders) and then combined with the vanilla in an epic culmination of seamless (almost) integration of diverse animation mods that we loved in Oldrim.
But why are you doing whatever this is?
I am among thousands of others who find vanilla Skyrim animations, to put it bluntly, BORING. So when started playing the Special Edition, the first thing I looked up on Nexus were my staple animation mods. However, to my dismay I could find non of them! Little Anim Replacers here and there but no sign of my usuals anywhere. Much later I found out, they still weren't ported over SSE. Henceforth, I took it upon myself to seek permission, compile and port over mods that SSE was terribly missing. Moreover, I undertook this project because no one else will!
What's so good about this release?
If you have been under the assumption that this release was just compilation of mods ported over, then you are sadly mistaken young Padawan. Oh no, this is much more than just slapping together a few different mods and calling it a new release. As it has been stated before, each mod has been hand-picked and optimized to fit better with the Vanilla Animations and more importantly each other. Several top-notch anim replacers have been brought together here, each with their own unique themes. What I have sought to achieve is to find the middle ground and make sure that all of them fit together seamlessly, as if part of the same mod. This involves removal of animations that "just don't feel right somehow" (no other way to explain this) and mixing and matching of Cross-mod assets in conjunction with vanilla assets to achieve the desired effects without breaking immersion and yet pleasing to the eyes.
Okay, I'm somewhat intrigued. What do you have for us?
I'm glad you asked ;)
Let us begin by listing the resources used in the 1st Suit (Initial Release):
1. YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight by yukl (A major portion of my release is influenced and follows the theme of this mod)
2. Run Sprint and Jump by Bergzore(The locomotion has heavily utilized assets from this mod)
3. Light Foot - Jumping Animation by 5poiler(Jumping has never been so graceful)
4. New Sneak Idle Animation by nikvel(Finally! I don't look like a frostbite spider when I crouch anymore!)
5. YY Anim Replacer - Zweihander by yukl(Yep, I couldn't not include this one!)
6. Dual Wield Improved Animation by 5poiler (Way better than the vanilla "pincer pose" if you ask me)
7. Onehanded Animation by 5poiler(This one is more about taste and the kind of character you are building, but do check out this 1H Power Attack its totally Awesome!)
That covers all the assets utilized in bringing you this initial release. Click on the links to find out what they are all about if you didn't know about them already. Show them some love by going over to their pages and endorsing them if you like what they do.
As a bonus, I discovered some really interesting effects while playing around with vanilla animations. Hence a folder called "Bow Anims" has been included as well. I think they look a little more natural than the default.
1. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (ALWAYS Necessary)
2. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE
If you don't get these files, no guarantee for my mod to work either. getting these should be your top priority before installing my mod.
Extract the meshes folder to your Skyrim Special Edition Data folder.
That's it! Fire up Skyrim and BEHOLD!
No issues with any mod out there, unless of course it uses the same animation files.
THIS MOD IS OPTIMIZED FOR SSE AND WILL NOT WORK WITH OLDRIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
There are two variations of Two Handed Wielding, named
1. Two Handed Animations - Sword Rest on Shoulder Walk and
2. Two Handed Animations - Sword Rest on Side Walk
The basic difference between the two is simply the position of TH Swords (Doesn't affect Warhammers/Battleaxes, they are on the shoulder regardless of running/walking) while walking. People using CONTROLLERS to play the game areHIGHLY advised to use the 2nd option as you are bound to face some unsightly clipping with the 1st option. People using keyboard/mouse may use either file as this issue does not affect Keyboard controls. (Will try to fix this if I can.)
Where applicable there are two suits of animations included, namely Male and Female. DO NOT install both choose ONLY ONE of those suits.
For Advanced Users Only:
Although some of you may argue that differentiation is possible through FNIS, I personally have not had any luck getting the latest Beta to work as intended on my machine. If you are intent on trying it out then follow the steps below:
1. Navigate inside the folders containing the animations for females.
2. Copy all the animation files and place them in the following path
3. You know what to do next.
(The steps have been left unfinished on purpose so that novice users are not tempted to follow them and end
up breaking their game)
What to do:
* Post pictures of your characters using and flaunting these poses. I'm not that good at taking screenshots :P
* Post videos if you like, or don't coz "ain't nobody got da bandwidth to spare homie!" xD
* If you find any glitchy animations, notify me and I will take the necessary actions.
* Thank the people who have made this mod possible, yukl, 5poiler.and nikvel
* You can click on the links and check out the original mods mentioned above to get a feel of what this release is all about. At least until I can whip up a video of my own ":D
What not to do:
1. Do not ask me for problems relating to FNIS or XPMSSE. They are the property of their respective owners and any issues faced in regards to these mods are to be addressed to them not me.
2. This is a simple animation replacer, if you get a T-posed character it means that you do not have the required skeleton installed.
3. For One Handed weapons, DO NOT install "Sword on Back" or "SOB" option for XPMSSE Skeleton. The animations used here are meant for sword placed on the belt. If I get the permissions, there may be a Sword on Back version included here as well.
NOTE: If any author feels that they have not been given the credit they deserve for their assets, please contact me and I will rectify my mistake. I am also willing to take this file down if any author feels that this release violates their copyrights as a piece of intellectual property.