此模块已根据其所有者的要求由“护理者”上传。 Care Taker帐户由Nexus Mods运行，目的是托管不再在社区中活跃的作者创建的mod。
Attention: This mod is no longer being supported or updated.
This mod has been uploaded by "The Care Taker" at the request of its owner. The Care Taker account is run by Nexus Mods for the purpose of hosting mods created by authors who are no longer active in the community.
If you are a mod author and would like to learn more about this service or have questions, you can find details regarding The Care Taker HERE.
Basically just a skeleton edit to make dragons 2x bigger. I made it as a test for converting nifs to SSE. Figured someone else may want it. No esp, as it's just a replacer for the skeleton, which means no animation glitches like you'd get if you edited them in the CK. Aside from the dragons sitting kind of weird because their perches aren't made for obese big-boned dragons. That and their breath attacks can be a bit easier to dodge. Includes dat sweet, sweet collision doh. For maximum fight. Compatible with pretty much all dragon mods that use this skeleton (which is 99% of them; to be clear, it won't get in the way of your dragon combat mods and such) and anything else non-dragony using this skeleton (so if you see a giant roc, that's why). Only ones that wouldn't work, off the top of my head, are gg77's mount mods, which use unique, separate skeletons for his creatures. First version is final version because seriously, what's there to update? Apparently a lot.
Now supports dragon riding. Because I forgot that it exists.
- sits on perches strangely
-corpse don't collide with ground right - that's not my problem; it's a Skyrim thing
- breath attacks bit easier to dodge
- flying through dirt and trees and cabinets - vanilla Skyrim issue with the flying animations; I can't fix that
-insecure with their weight; sometimes just sit there if they land - happens more often in cluttered areas or if you have three tree mods at the same time like I do
- you can run through the webbing in their wings and can only hit certain parts of the wings (can't hit the webbing) - vanilla Skyrim problem with the way the havok is placed on their wings and far, far beyond my skills
- kill animations are off (your view gets blocked by a dragon butt or you stab it on the back, things like that); an animation problem and way beyond my current modding skills
- Odahviing is too thicc to fit through doors - disable/uninstall this before you call him in The Fallen and enable/reinstall after you get to Sovengarde - issue is currently being looked at -- patch is up in the optional section; more detailed notes in the sticky
- they didn't get Sahloknir the big coffin, so he sticks out before he gets resurrected; might happen with other Alduin-resurrected dragons
It's not perfect, but no mod is. Use at your own discretion.